Stampede3 User Guide
Last update: June 21, 2023
- Stampede3 will be available to ACCESS researchers beginning December, 2023. (06/20/2023)
- This user guide is in progress and will be updated as the system is configured.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has generously awarded the University of Texas at Austin funds for TACC's Stampede3 system (Award Abstract # 2320757).
Stampede3 will be available to ACCESS researchers through the "Maximize" allocations, see: https://allocations.access-ci.org/.
Stampede3's projected node configuration will include:
- Intel Skylake nodes with 48 cores/node
- Intel Ice Lake nodes with 80 cores/node
- Intel Sapphire Rapids High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) nodes with 56 cores/node